Skip to content
Page load link
6. I am attending the conference virtually. How can I have the best experience on Hopin?
- Shut down/close all other applications that use audio or video before using Hopin (i.e., Microsoft Teams, Zoom, YouTube).
- Disable any VPN.
- Join Hopin on your desktop or laptop. Avoid using mobile devices, iPads or tablets to attend sessions as Hopin has limited features and is not accessible on these devices.
- Use the latest version of Chrome or Firefox to access Hopin.
- If you encounter audio/video issues, follow these troubleshooting tips or contact our team at the virtual help desk in Hopin.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.